Learn how to add music on Discord so you can listen to music with your friends while gaming or chatting. We’ll show you how to do it on both desktop and mobile.
Checkout this video:
If you’re looking to add a little extra flair to your Discord server, Discord bots that play music are a great way to do it. There are plenty of different Discord bots that can add music to your server, but the two most popular are Rythm and dyno. In this article, we’ll show you how to add music bots to your Discord server.
Adding music to your Discord server
Discord is a VoIP app that lets you easily communicate with other people via text, voice, or video. You can use Discord to voice chat with other people while you’re playing games, and you can also use it to add music to your server. In order to add music to your Discord server, you’ll need to have a Discord account and be logged into the app.
Creating a music bot for your Discord server
Discord’s music bots are a great way to get your server’s voice chat going. You can set up different music bots for different purposes, and they can be controlled by anyone with the appropriate permissions. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up a music bot for your Discord server.
There are two methods of setting up a music bot for your Discord server. The first method is to use one of the many existing music bots that are available online. The second method is to create your own music bot using one of the many available open-source code libraries.
If you want to use an existing music bot, we recommend using one of the following:
– Rythm Bot: https://rythmbot.co/
– Discord4J: https://discord4j.com/
– JDA: https://github.com/DV8FromTheWorld/JDA
If you want to create your own music bot, we recommend using one of the following libraries:
– JDA: https://github.com/DV8FromTheWorld/JDA
– Discord4J: https://discord4j.com/
Adding music to your Discord client
Adding music to your Discord client can be done in a few simple steps. You’ll need to first connect your Spotify account to your Discord account, and then you can start playing music in any voice channel. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Discord application on your computer and log in.
2. Click on the “User Settings” icon, which looks like a gear, in the bottom-left corner of the Discord client window.
3. On the User Settings page, click on “Connections” in the left-hand sidebar.
4. In the Connections section, click on “Spotify.”
5. On the Spotify Connections page, click on the “Connect to Spotify” button.
6. Enter your Spotify username and password when prompted, then click on the “Allow” button to give Discord access to your Spotify account.
7. Once you’ve connected your Spotify account to Discord, you can start playing music in any voice channel by clicking on the “Spotify Connect” button that appears in the bottom-left corner of the Discord client window.
Connecting to a voice channel
If you’re using the Discord mobile app on an iOS or Android device, you can connect to a voice channel by tapping on it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Discord app on your device and log in to your Discord account.
2. Tap the icon in the top-left corner of the screen to open the server list.
3. Select the server that you want to connect to from the list.
4. Tap the icon in the top-right corner of the server window to open the channel list.
5. Select the voice channel that you want to join from the list.
6. Tap JOIN CHANNEL in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Playing music in Discord
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect to Discord on your home console or stream games from your PC to yourTV. But did you know that you can also play music in Discord?
Here’s how to add music to Discord:
1. Connect your Discord account to an external music service like Spotify or Apple Music.
2. On the Discord home page, click the “+” icon in the “Connections” section.
3. Select the music service you want to use from the list of options.
4. Follow the prompts to connect your account and authorize Discord to access your music library.
5. Once you’ve connected your account, any music you play on that service will be visible to other users in your Discord server. You can also choose to share specific playlists or songs with individual users or channels within a server.
Discord also has a built-in music player that can play local audio files, as well as stream audio from YouTube, SoundCloud, and other sources. To add music from these sources:
1. On the Discord home page, click the “Settings” cog icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. In the “User Settings” menu, select “Voice & Video” from the list of options on the left-hand side of the screen.
3 Scroll down to the “Input Device” section and select your preferred microphone from the drop-down menu next to “Microphone”. If you’re using a headset, you may also need to select it as your “Output Device”. 4 Next, scroll down to the “Voice Processing” section and toggle the switch next to “Enable Voice Processing”. 5 Once voice processing is enabled, any local audio files you play on your computer will be audible to other users in your server. You can also adjust various settings like input sensitivity and echo cancellation in this section
Controlling the music playback
There are different ways to control the music playback on Discord. You can use the music player on your computer or phone, or you can use the music playback controls on Discord itself.
To control the music playback on your computer or phone, you will need to first connect your computer or phone to Discord. To do this, open the Discord app and click on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom left corner of the app. Then, click on the “Voice & Video” tab in the left menu.
Once you’re in the Voice & Video settings, scroll down to the “Input Device” section and select your computer or phone from the drop-down menu.
Once you’ve selected your input device, you should see a new “Music” play/pause button appear in the Discord app. You can use this button to control the music playback on your computer or phone.
To control the music playback on Discord itself, you will need to first connect your Discord account to a music service such as Spotify or Apple Music. To do this, open the Discord app and click on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom left corner of the app. Then, click on the “Connections” tab in the left menu.
Once you’re in the Connections tab, scroll down to find your music service of choice and click on it to connect your account.
Once you’ve connected your account, you should see a new “Music” play/pause button appear in the Discord app. You can use this button to control the music playback on Discord itself.
Adjusting the music playback settings
There are two ways that you can adjust the music playback settings on Discord. The first is through the user interface, and the second is through the Discord Settings menu.
The music playback controls are located in the upper right-hand corner of the Discord window. By default, these controls will be set to play music at 50% volume. To change this, simply click on the speaker icon and drag the slider to your desired volume level.
Discord Settings Menu
To access the Discord Settings menu, click on the cog icon in the upper left-hand corner of the window. From here, select “Voice & Video” from the left-hand sidebar. In the “Input Devices” section, you will see a drop-down menu for “Input Volume.” By default, this will be set to 100%, but you can change it to any level that you like.
If you’re having trouble adding music to your Discord server, here are a few troubleshooting tips that may help.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your device. Then, check to see if the music you’re trying to add is in a compatible format. Discord supports MP3, WAV, and OGG files.
If the music you’re trying to add is in a different format, you can use an online converter to convert it to one of the supported formats. Once the file has been converted, try adding it to your Discord server again.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device or disconnecting and reconnecting to your Internet connection. If neither of these solutions works, contact Discord’s customer support team for help.
We hope this guide helped you understand how to add music on Discord. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.