Don’t know how to move your music from iTunes to Google Play? Check out this blog post for a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Music has always been one of the most popular forms of entertainment. It’s a way to relax, Forget your problems and just enjoy yourself. In the past, people used to buy CDs or cassettes, but now music is mainly downloaded or streamed online. There are many platforms that allow you to do this, such as iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and Google Play Music. In this article, we will focus on how to move your music from iTunes to Google Play.
Why Move Music From iTunes to Google Play?
There are plenty of reasons to want to move your music from iTunes to Google Play. Maybe you just got a new Android phone and you want to keep all your music in one place, or maybe you’re using both an iPhone and an Android and you want the freedom to access your tunes from either device.
Whatever the reason, it’s actually pretty easy to move your music from iTunes to Google Play. Here’s how:
1. Download the Google Play Music app on your computer.
2. Sign in with your Google account.
3. Click on “Upload music.”
4. Select the songs you want to upload and click “Open.”
5. Your songs will start uploading!
And that’s it! Now you can access all your music from either iTunes or Google Play, depending on what device you’re using.
How to Move Music From iTunes to Google Play – The Easy Way
If you’re an iPhone user, you’re probably using iTunes to manage your music library. And if you’re looking to switch to Android, you might be wondering how to transfer your music from iTunes to Google Play.
The good news is that it’s actually quite easy to do. In this article, we’ll show you how to move music from iTunes to Google Play in just a few simple steps.
Before we get started, there are a few things you need to know. First, not all music files are compatible with Google Play. So, if you have any songs that were purchased through iTunes, they might not work on your Android device.
Second, this process will only transfer your music files—it won’t transfer any other data like playlists, ratings, or artwork. If you want to transfer your playlists, you can use a third-party service like Soundiiz.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get started!
1) Download Google Play Music Manager -First thing’s first: head over to the Google Play Music website and download the Music Manager application. This application will help you transfer your music from iTunes to Google Play.
2) Install and open the application -Once the download is finished, install the app on your computer and open it up. You should see the following screen:
3) Sign in with your Google account – Next, sign in with the Google account that you want to use for Google Play Music.
4) Choose where your music is located – Now, select “iTunes” as the location of your music files.
5) Start uploading your music – Finally, click “Upload songs to Google Play” and wait for the upload process to finish. Depending on how many songs you have in iTunes, this could take a while.
That’s it! Once the upload process is finished, all of yourmusic will be available in the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
How to Move Music From iTunes to Google Play – The Manual Way
Music has become an important part of our lives. We use it to relax, to work out, and to entertain ourselves. It’s no wonder that we want to be able to take our music with us wherever we go.
iTunes is a great program for organizing and listening to music, but it’s not the only game in town. Google Play is a popular alternative, and you may find yourself wanting to switch from iTunes to Google Play for a number of reasons.
Whatever your reasons for making the switch, you may be wondering how to move your music from iTunes to Google Play. Fortunately, there are a few different ways you can do this.
The Manual Way
If you have a large music collection, the manual way may be the best way to move your music from iTunes to Google Play. This method will require you to export your iTunes library as an XML file, and then import that file into Google Play Music.
1) Export Your iTunes Library:
Open iTunes and go to File > Library > Export Library…
Choose where you want to save the file and click Save.
2) Import Your iTunes Library into Google Play Music:
Open Google Play Music in your web browser and log in with your Google account.
Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and choose Music Library > Upload music… from the menu that appears.
Tips for Moving Music From iTunes to Google Play
There are a couple different ways to move your music from iTunes to Google Play. One way is to use a Google Play Music Manager application to directly transfer the files from your computer. Another way is to upload your iTunes songs to Google Play via the web.
Here are instructions for both methods:
Option 1: Use a Google Play Music Manager application
1. Download and install the Google Play Music Manager application on your computer.
2. Open the application and sign in with your Google account credentials.
3. Select “Upload songs to Google Play” and then click “Continue.”
4. Choose the iTunes folder where your music is stored and click “Open.”
5. Select the songs you want to transfer and click “Upload Songs.”
6. Once the upload is complete, you can access your music on any device by signing into your Google account.
Option 2: Upload via the web
1. Go to play.google.com/music in your web browser and sign in with your Google account credentials. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one for free at accounts.google.com/signup/.
2 Click “Upload Music” and then “Select from your computer.” Alternatively, you can drag and drop files directly into the web page.” supports MP3, M4A, WMA, FLAC, and OGG files up to 300MB apiece.” If you have songs in another file format, you can use a free online converter like FileZigZag (filezigzag.com) or Zamzar (zamzar . com) to convert them first.” “/opt/drupaldir/tmp” You can upload up 500 songs for free; if you have more than that, you’ll need to pay for a subscription.” Finally,” 5GB of storage is included with every account, but if you need more space,” You can purchase additional storage (up to 20GB) for $1 .99 per month.” After choosing your file(s),” Click “Open” and wait for the upload process to complete.” Your songs will now be available on any device where you’re logged into your Google account.” Source: Lifewire How To Move Music From iTunes To Google Play
FAQs about Moving Music From iTunes to Google Play
Are you looking to move your music collection from iTunes to Google Play? If so, you’re not alone. Many music lovers are making the switch from iTunes to Google Play, for a variety of reasons. Here are some frequently asked questions about moving music from iTunes to Google Play:
How do I move my music from iTunes to Google Play?
To move your music from iTunes to Google Play, you’ll need to download the Google Play Music manager tool. Once you’ve installed the tool, you can use it to transfer your music collection from iTunes to Google Play.
What are the benefits of moving my music from iTunes to Google Play?
There are a few benefits of moving your music from iTunes to Google Play. First, you’ll be able to access your music anywhere, since it will be stored in the cloud. Second, you’ll be able to take advantage of features like automatic playlist creation and recommendations. And third, you’ll be able to enjoy ad-free listening.
What should I do with my iTunes library once I’ve moved my music to Google Play?
Once you’ve moved your music from iTunes to Google Play, you can delete your iTunes library if you’d like. Or, if you prefer, you can keep it and use it as a backup.
Moving your music from iTunes to Google Play is easy and can give you access to more features and benefits than using iTunes alone.
Apple’s music service is iTunes, and if you have a sizable music collection it is probably stored on your computer’s hard drive in iTunes’ proprietary AAC format. Google Play, on the other hand, uses the MP3 format. If you want to move your music from iTunes to Google Play, you’ll need to convert your music into MP3 format.